MyCupKates

Friday 18 January 2013

3 tiered wedding cake in Soft Pastel theme



3 Tiered Wedding Cake in Soft Pastel theme

I have learned two types of cakes at Planet Cake School for the last 5 days.
I met amazingly talented people in the class
and learnt lots of decorating skills from my teacher, Anna Maria. 

I had a lot of fun learning cake decorating at Planet cake and
would like to thank Anna & Michelle for making my last 5 days awesome!


The first cake is this 3 tiered wedding cake and the base design is made by Planet cake 
so students choose colours for the cake and sugar rose. 
It is quite amazing to look at cakes in so many different styles by just changing colours.


Ombre Frill for the bottom tier cake. It was my first ombre frill! Exciting!


It's me having fun & looking very happy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment